Monday, April 19, 2010

Rekindling your love for... maths

I didn't enjoy maths at the U. I surely didn't. But not because I hate maths. I hate TESTS haha. Seems like I just don't perform as well under pressure, I forget things, and then my test results don't show what I actually learned. I also used to study for the test and then forget. Which is not very good.

But I've always liked maths. I think they're the most perfect discipline in the world, and that makes them beautful. And you can do maths just for the sake of it, it doesn't really need to have any applications in the real world, but ultimately they always find one in the several other sciences that rely on this tool. Physics allowed me to understand math more.

With that being said, I'd like to share a link I found in one of the forums I read often. If you feeling up to the task, you can get the open math course of the MIT, is free to download and it has class, assignment and results, so you can study, practice, and compare results.

You can find it at http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Mathematics/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment